myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bart Kummel <b...@kummelweb.nl>
Subject Re: [myfaces site] community information
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:23:30 GMT
Hi all,

I discussed this with Gerhard via IM. I will put some drafts on the wiki
page he created next week. I plan to re-use some texts from my book, which
by itself is a good introduction to MyFaces, also for non-maven projects.

Best regards,
Bart

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:57, Gerhard <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com> wrote:

> i've created a page [1] in our dev-wiki for brainstorming.
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Drafts/Site
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German
>
> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>

> 2011/2/3 Gerhard <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>
>
> thx for the hint mark!
>>
>> regards,
>> gerhard
>>

>> http://www.irian.at
>>
>> Your JSF powerhouse -
>> JSF Consulting, Development and
>> Courses in English and German
>>
>> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>>

>> 2011/2/3 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>
>>
>> +1 for better community doku
>>>
>>> +0 for wiki. There is the new Apache CMS [1] out now, and a few projects
>>> already move their documentation stuff over from the wiki to the CMS (tool
>>> for it see [2]). We should at least take a look at it before we put effort
>>> into a wiki which might get replaced soon.
>>>
>>> LieGrue,
>>> strub
>>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheCms2010
>>> [2]
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/cms/conversion-utilities/cwiki

*Bart Kummel*

Author of the book Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application
Development<http://tinyurl.com/am12wad>
blog: BK <http://www.bartkummel.net/> | twitter: @bkummel
<http://twitter.com/bkummel>