myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bart Kummel <b...@kummelweb.nl>
Subject Re: [myfaces site] community information
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:28:43 GMT
Hi all,

Today, I have been adding some initial stuff to
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Drafts/Site/ and some pages below that. Most
of the texts are slightly adapted texts from my book. Please let me know
what you think about this. Feel free to edit the pages to correct errors or
add useful info. I hope to add some more stuff in the weeks to come.

FYI: I have signed an ICLA aggreement and sent it to the Apache secretary. I
got a confirmation that it was received.

Best regards,
Bart