myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Real world MyFaces 2.0 webapp
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:49:26 GMT
hi jan-kees,

some weeks ago i extracted our basic style for our demos at apache-extras.
it would be great if the real-world example uses the myfaces-style as well.
btw. it might be a good idea to bundle the resources -> we could release it
and all demos just use it as dependency.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -