myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <>
Subject Re: [myfaces site] community information
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:46:02 GMT
+1 for better community doku

+0 for wiki. There is the new Apache CMS [1] out now, and a few projects already move their
documentation stuff over from the wiki to the CMS (tool for it see [2]). We should at least
take a look at it before we put effort into a wiki which might get replaced soon.

--- On Thu, 2/3/11, Gerhard <> wrote:

From: Gerhard <>
Subject: [myfaces site] community information
To: "MyFaces Development" <>
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2011, 7:02 PM

hi @ all,
i was told that it isn't easy to find all the basic information about our community.
imo:we should re-write e.g. the "Welcome to the Apache MyFaces Project" section.

the introduction should be more community centric and we should also re-visit the other
parts of the page.furthermore, we should start/continue with our new wiki [1].

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces