myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Which one should be used : Mojarra vs. MyFaces
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:04:16 GMT
+1
doesn't hurt to have our app/framework working with both (see [1]).

Actually even if you prefer one over the other, different containers
may ship different JSF implementations.
Would be kinda odd if your tool does only support one.

Once our are able to use both, I'd suggest to collect some (perf)
stats, to measure/test your needs.

-Matthias

[1] http://markmail.org/message/2ts6xjrkw3x4mhdm

--