myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do MyFaces developers use FindBugs?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:53:16 GMT
Hi Cesar,

we use FindBugs reports on our side; See [1] and [2] - as an example.
Once in a while some of the warnings are fixed, based on interests/efforts.

Besides that, MyFaces CORE (the JSF implementation) is doing a binary
compatibility
check with the Mojarra APIs (the JSF reference implementation, see [3].

The Trinidad library, for instance does similar, it checks binary
compatibility across releases,
see [4].

HTH,
Matthias