myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject [RE-VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0 TCK
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:21:11 GMT
Appropriate NOTICE/LICENSE files have now been added to the TCK project
and a distributable has been built and is hosted on:
http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge-tck/jsr329-1.0.0/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Emfreedman/portlet-bridge-tck/jsr329-1.0.0/>.

The zip has been verified to ensure its download allows one to build/run
the TCK via maven.  I also verified that the  NOTICE/LICENSE exists and
are included in the various .wars that get built as part of
building/running the TCK.

Please revote on this new distributable:
   [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
   [ ] +0
   [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,