myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Alistair Wilson <alistair.wil...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Build process question
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:16:39 GMT
Thanks for the info.

I've read the release process document which is very similar to our
process up to a point but does not cover a case where additional
archives are generated and built.  For example, in addition to building
the bridge sample war files during the maven deploy lifecycle and
deploying them to a repository, the samples are also gathered together
in zips/tars to be downloaded from the myfaces bridge site.  These
additional files do not belong in a maven repository so, answering my
own question, I suggest we'll be okay putting these additional files in
a private people.apache.org directory for review as before.

On 23/12/2010 20:45, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Alistair!
>
> Donald did a really great writeup for Apache BVAL. I used the same process already with
OpenWebBeans with great success. And Lu, Gerhard and Jakob also already released MyFaces artifacts
according to this guideline.