myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jakob Korherr (JIRA)" <...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (EXTVAL-122) Fix relative paths on site
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:01:04 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTVAL-122?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Jakob Korherr resolved EXTVAL-122.
----------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 1.2.5
                   2.0.5

> Fix relative paths on site
> --------------------------
>
>                 Key: EXTVAL-122
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTVAL-122
>             Project: MyFaces Extensions Validator
>          Issue Type: Task
>    Affects Versions: 1.2.4, 2.0.4, 1.1.4
>            Reporter: Jakob Korherr
>            Assignee: Jakob Korherr
>             Fix For: 2.0.5, 1.2.5
>
>
> After deploying the site for ExtVal x.x.4, I noticed that the relative site urls of the
logos and the modules are wrong. This has currently the effect that modules which are in the
first level (like e.g. core) do not display the logos correctly and modules which are in the
second level (e.g. validation-modules/bean-validation) render wrong links to all other modules.
> I did a lot of digging in the site configuration and also in the code of the maven-site-plugin
and eventually I found myself at this code on org.apache.maven.doxia.site.decoration.inheritance.PathDescriptor.buildUrl(
final URL baseUrl, final String path ):
> // the params are: 
> baseUrl = new URL("http://myfaces.apache.org/extension/validator12");
> path = "images/extval_logo2.png");
> return new URL( baseUrl, path );
> However, this creates the following URL: http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions/images/extval_logo2.png.
> --> adding a / at the end of the baseUrl solved this problem.
> Unfortunately this did not fix the problem with the wrong relative links of the modules
in the second level. However, I found out that if you put a correct <url> entry into
the direct (!!!) parent projects of those projects, it works. Or to be more specific: just
add a <url>http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions/validator12/component-support-modules-project/</url>
in the component-support-modules-project pom.xml and the paths of all of its direct subprojects
(generic-support and trinidad-support) are correct!

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message