myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CORE] 2.0.3 release ?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:02:20 GMT
Hi Guys I have now committed the latest js changes, including the safari
mobile bug workaround, I will do some additional testing on them this
week (in the mobile sector mostly), so that you guys will have a stable
codebase for devoxx next week.
I cannot do it during the day however due to being in a customer project
daytime.

Cheers

Werner