myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [CORE] 2.0.3 release ?
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 21:46:53 GMT
geronimo would definitely appreciate that....  so far the spi has been great.

We also need MYFACES-2964 fixed to run with jetty in osgi.

In addition I'd really appreciate finding out why you guys think the require-bundle is needed
since it doesn't seem to be in geronimo and the way its set up doesn't work with snapshot
versions.

many thanks!
david jencks

On Nov 6, 2010, at 7:53 AM, Leonardo Uribe wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think we need to do the integration with geronimo first. The only thing left is an
interface for cache faces-config.xml information. I hope to do it on the following days.

> regards,
>
> Leonardo Uribe
>
> 2010/11/6 Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>
> On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> > basically +1.
> >
> > I've updated the myfaces-parent-pom and the checkstyle-rules. If you consider them
for the release, than this would need to be released first.