myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use maven-shade-plugin to prevent duplicate code
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:25:36 GMT
hi,

@ide-support:
since you get an additional all-in-one sources jar file, it should work.
i've created external codi examples which use the all-in-one jar of codi and
the ide support works perfectly.

@osgi:
if there are restrictions, we should improve the shade plugin.
(for now: osgi users just can't use this optional all-in-one jar file - if
we document it, it shouldn't be a problem.)

@use-case:
we should really get rid of the shared module.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -