myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Codi] Idea for new functionality: method parameter validation
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:24:10 GMT
hi,

-1
we would only have disadvantages with such a dependency between both
frameworks.

since we have a bv module in codi for bv artifacts which are enhanced via
cdi mechanisms - we should implement it there.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

2010/11/22 Jakob Korherr <jakob.korherr@gmail.com>

> ... sorry.. I meant "CODI and ext-val".
>
> 2010/11/22 Jakob Korherr <jakob.korherr@gmail.com>
>
> Hi Rudy,
>>
>> Nice idea!
>>
>> If we don't want to put it directly into CODI, we could create a CODI
>> add-on for it in ext-val, because CODI and ext-cdi kinda overlap here.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jakob
>>
>> 2010/11/22 Gerhard <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>
>>
>> hi rudy,
>>>
>>> basically it's a nice idea.
>>> for further discussions we would need your implementation.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> gerhard
>>>
>>> http://www.irian.at
>>>
>>> Your JSF powerhouse -
>>> JSF Consulting, Development and
>>> Courses in English and German
>>>
>>> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
>>>

>>> 2010/11/22 Rudy De Busscher <rdebusscher@gmail.com>
>>>
>>>  Hi all,

but a generic solution could be made available in Codi.  Since there is