myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] next steps for CODI
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 23:25:54 GMT
hi,

actually the source-code and wiki as well as jira-issues have been out there
the whole time.
-> imo the wish list shouldn't be that huge. however, feedback is welcome
(for sure)!

information about the version number is available at [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/CODI+Versions

http://www.irian.at