myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [core] performance: disabling "old" technologies
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:04:00 GMT
Actually not directly related but to a sidenote, I personally think we
lose significant startup performance the way we parse the xml files via
commons-digester, StAX would be a way faster alternative (although it
probably would introduce about twice as much code because the digester
api relies on reflection)