myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Resolved: (MYFACES-2919) LifecycleProvider Based Problems and Tomcat7 LifeCycleProvider Support
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:47:50 GMT
Hi Werner

It was a missing .toLowerCase on the function _Dom._isTableElement(). I
already commit that one.

regards ,

Leonardo

2010/9/16 Werner Punz <werner.punz@gmail.com>

> Hi Leo which bug can you raise an issue, so that I can fix it?
>
> Werner
>
>
> Am 16.09.10 16:27, schrieb Leonardo Uribe:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Yes, thanks a lot. Now it looks better. Yesterday I did all release
>> procedure but doing some tests, I found a bug on the ajax part, so I had
>> to rollback everything. I'll do another attempt to release next week.
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Leonardo
>>
>> 2010/9/16 Werner Punz <werner.punz@gmail.com <mailto:
>> werner.punz@gmail.com>>
>>
>>
>>    I guess Jakob has earned himself a big applause for fixing the
>>    problem so quickly, also from my side thank you.
>>
>>    Werner
>>
>>
>>
>>    Am 16.09.10 15:52, schrieb Gurkan Erdogdu:
>>
>>        Problem has gone, thanks Jakob.
>>
>>
>>
>>        ----- Original Message ----
>>        From: Jakob Korherr<jakob.korherr@gmail.com
>>        <mailto:jakob.korherr@gmail.com>>
>>        To: MyFaces Development<dev@myfaces.apache.org
>>        <mailto:dev@myfaces.apache.org>>
>>        Sent: Thu, September 16, 2010 4:01:38 PM
>>        Subject: Re: [jira] Resolved: (MYFACES-2919) LifecycleProvider
>>        Based Problems
>>        and Tomcat7 LifeCycleProvider Support
>>
>>        Hi,
>>
>>        I refactored the whole ManagedBeanDestroyer(-Listener) handling and
>>        now both cases work again (Werner tested his problem for me and I
>>        tested running a non-JSF application with MyFaces on the
>> classpath).
>>        Furthermore @PreDestroy is also invoked properly.
>>
>>        So now I think we can finally resolve this issue and move on
>>        with the
>>        2.0.2 release!
>>
>>        Regards,
>>        Jakob
>>
>>        2010/9/16 Werner Punz<werner.punz@gmail.com
>>        <mailto:werner.punz@gmail.com>>:
>>
>>
>>
>>            Hi I have similar issues since the latest patch, I am
>>            getting an NPE here in
>>            a JSF App since today because it is losing the link to the
>>            servlet context
>>            when trying to set an attribute.
>>            Yesterday it worked and I quickly reverted to 2.0.1 there it
>>            also worked.
>>
>>            java.lang.NullPointerException
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ApplicationMap.getAttribute(ApplicationMap.java:47)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.util.AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.get(AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.java:90)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory.getLifecycleProvider(DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory.java:62)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanDestroyer.getCurrentLifecycleProvider(ManagedBeanDestroyer.java:195)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanDestroyer.destroy(ManagedBeanDestroyer.java:153)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.webapp.ManagedBeanDestroyerListener.attributeReplaced(ManagedBeanDestroyerListener.java:183)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.attributeReplaced(StartupServletContextListener.java:286)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>            org.mortbay.jetty.Request.setAttribute(Request.java:1356)
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.jsf.RequestMap.setAttribute(RequestMap.java:47)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.jsf.AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.put(AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.java:102)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.jsf.AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.put(AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.java:31)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.api.BaseWeaver.requestRefresh(BaseWeaver.java:303)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.core.CoreWeaver.requestRefresh(CoreWeaver.java:140)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.core.util.WeavingContext.doRequestRefreshes(WeavingContext.java:195)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.servlet.ScriptingServletFilter$1.run(ScriptingServletFilter.java:76)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.servlet.ScriptingServletFilter.doFilter(ScriptingServletFilter.java:65)
>>            )
>>                    at
>>
>>  org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1115)
>>            )
>>
>>            So I assume it must have something to do with Leos latest
>>            commit in this
>>            area yesterday night. I have to say however this code is
>>            called from a
>>            servlet filter, so this might also play in, but nevertheless
>>            it used to work
>>            yesterday.
>>
>>
>>            Werner
>>
>>
>>
>>            Am 16.09.10 12:29, schrieb Jakob Korherr:
>>
>>
>>                Yes, you're right, Gurkan.
>>
>>                I reopened the issue, because this is a total
>>                showstopper for the 2.0.2
>>                release!
>>
>>                Regards,
>>                Jakob
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message