myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Resolved: (MYFACES-2919) LifecycleProvider Based Problems and Tomcat7 LifeCycleProvider Support
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:27:18 GMT
Hi

Yes, thanks a lot. Now it looks better. Yesterday I did all release
procedure but doing some tests, I found a bug on the ajax part, so I had to
rollback everything. I'll do another attempt to release next week.

regards,

Leonardo

2010/9/16 Werner Punz <werner.punz@gmail.com>

> I guess Jakob has earned himself a big applause for fixing the problem so
> quickly, also from my side thank you.
>
> Werner
>
>
>
> Am 16.09.10 15:52, schrieb Gurkan Erdogdu:
>
>  Problem has gone, thanks Jakob.
>>
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----
>> From: Jakob Korherr<jakob.korherr@gmail.com>
>> To: MyFaces Development<dev@myfaces.apache.org>
>> Sent: Thu, September 16, 2010 4:01:38 PM
>> Subject: Re: [jira] Resolved: (MYFACES-2919) LifecycleProvider Based
>> Problems
>> and Tomcat7 LifeCycleProvider Support
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I refactored the whole ManagedBeanDestroyer(-Listener) handling and
>> now both cases work again (Werner tested his problem for me and I
>> tested running a non-JSF application with MyFaces on the classpath).
>> Furthermore @PreDestroy is also invoked properly.
>>
>> So now I think we can finally resolve this issue and move on with the
>> 2.0.2 release!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jakob
>>
>> 2010/9/16 Werner Punz<werner.punz@gmail.com>:
>>
>>>
>>> Hi I have similar issues since the latest patch, I am getting an NPE here
>>> in
>>> a JSF App since today because it is losing the link to the servlet
>>> context
>>> when trying to set an attribute.
>>> Yesterday it worked and I quickly reverted to 2.0.1 there it also worked.
>>>
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ApplicationMap.getAttribute(ApplicationMap.java:47)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.util.AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.get(AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.java:90)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory.getLifecycleProvider(DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory.java:62)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanDestroyer.getCurrentLifecycleProvider(ManagedBeanDestroyer.java:195)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.config.ManagedBeanDestroyer.destroy(ManagedBeanDestroyer.java:153)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.ManagedBeanDestroyerListener.attributeReplaced(ManagedBeanDestroyerListener.java:183)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.attributeReplaced(StartupServletContextListener.java:286)
>>> )
>>>        at org.mortbay.jetty.Request.setAttribute(Request.java:1356)
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.jsf.RequestMap.setAttribute(RequestMap.java:47)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.jsf.AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.put(AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.java:102)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.jsf.AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.put(AbstractThreadSafeAttributeMap.java:31)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.api.BaseWeaver.requestRefresh(BaseWeaver.java:303)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.core.CoreWeaver.requestRefresh(CoreWeaver.java:140)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.core.util.WeavingContext.doRequestRefreshes(WeavingContext.java:195)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.servlet.ScriptingServletFilter$1.run(ScriptingServletFilter.java:76)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.scripting.servlet.ScriptingServletFilter.doFilter(ScriptingServletFilter.java:65)
>>> )
>>>        at
>>>
>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1115)
>>> )
>>>
>>> So I assume it must have something to do with Leos latest commit in this
>>> area yesterday night. I have to say however this code is called from a
>>> servlet filter, so this might also play in, but nevertheless it used to
>>> work
>>> yesterday.
>>>
>>>
>>> Werner
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Am 16.09.10 12:29, schrieb Jakob Korherr:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Yes, you're right, Gurkan.
>>>>
>>>> I reopened the issue, because this is a total showstopper for the 2.0.2
>>>> release!
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Jakob
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message