myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Burns <edward.bu...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JSF gathering @ JavaOne (was Re: MyFaces @JavaOne?)
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 00:54:20 GMT
On 9/20/10 13:19 , Edward Burns wrote:
> On 9/19/10 20:34 , Kito Mann wrote:
>> Sorry; highjacked the thread. I was talking about going out for drinks
>> on Wed.
>>

> I 100% want to be in on this. Kito, if I'm not there, can you please sms
> me the details?
>
> I suggest Wednesday before we all take the bus over to see Fergie [1].
> Perhaps we meet near one of the conference bus stops?
>
> Ed
>
> [1] http://www.virginmedia.com/images/fergie-gal-forbes.jpg

Also, I think we should just meet at the JCP reception.  There might be
free food and drink.

jcp.org:

   Stop by the Pacific Terrace of the Intercontinental Hotel - (Map and
  Directions) Wednesday September 22 between 6PM and 8PM on your way to
the Oracle Appreciation Event. Shuttle buses to Treasure Island will be
available less than a block away.