myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From ssilv...@redhat.com
Subject Re: JBoss integration
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:46:43 GMT
MyFaces 2.0.1 will be included in milestone 4.  I just added it over
the weekend.  If you build JBoss AS from trunk you can play around
with it.
The doc for JSF integration is here:
http://www.jboss.org/jbossas/docs/6-x/Component-Documentation/jsf.html

You'll want to look at part 2 and part 3.  It's a short, quick read.

If you notice the reference section, there is info on all the JSF,
Mojarra, and JBoss context params.  Is there a full, up-to-date
listing for MyFaces.  I'd like to put the MyFaces info in this
document if possible.

I haven't had time to work with Leonardo's changes very much but
hopefully I can get to it soon.  If everything looks good would you
guys be able to do a release of MyFaces 2.0.2 by mid November?

Stan