myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MYFaces tests 2.0 failing on me
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:08:10 GMT
Leo no Problem I could work around that issue in my oamSubmit
externalisation code by adding the factory to the tests themselves
instead of altering the test framework.
Jakob will check my oamSubmit patch before committing though (It went to
deep into the core, I want to have a second eye on it)

But I agree both factories should be added per default in a jsf2 config
to the tests.

Werner