myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ann: MyFaces Ajax Fileupload and how to use it
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 07:25:34 GMT
Hi Martin this would make only sense if we had a bunch of features which
can be turned on via such a switch, which we donĀ“t from my perspective
because the queue control features which we have internally
cannot be turned on switch like but have to be configured with params
like myfaces.config.delay = 300

What maybe would make sense is some kind of myfaces:ajax tag which is an
extended f:ajax tag which exposes all new features.

something along the lines of

<myfaces:ajax delay="300" timeout"200" execute="..." render="..." />

Werner