myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Espin <igor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Treetabble issue
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:42:54 GMT

Thanks Max I'll forward my email. But what I'm trying to know is how to change the pathstamp
of the treetable without clicking at the focus column

Thanks again.

Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:23:16 -0400
From: max.starets@oracle.com
To: dev@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: Treetabble issue

Igor,

Please clarify what you are trying to do. Are you asking how to get hold of the treeTable
component
in a valueChangeListener and how to change the nodeStamp?

Max

Igor Espin wrote:

Hi
I have a  trouble and I dont know how to solve it, Im working with jsf 1.2 and apache my faces
trinidad.
I'm working with a trinidad treetable, this treetable has a selectonechoice that allows to
the user to choose an
option for an specific element of the treetable. Everything is ok until I have to use another
selectonechoice located
outside the treetable component that helps the user to locate a second level element inside
the same treetable.
Can I use a binding to the treetable and set the pathstamp by programation?
or how can I set the pathstamp when the user choose an option of the outiside selectonechoice.
I have attached an image to help the explanation.
PD My managed bean scope is request.

Please help...

Thanks in advance

Igor