myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different settings for different ProjectStages
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:32:56 GMT
the mentioned approach is quite similar to your initial suggestion -
it just uses different terms and you have one property per config entry
(which allows to use it in a typesafe way). -> if a manager impl. would be
possible - this approach should be possible as well.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -