myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad 1.2] Back port tree visitation code from trunk to the 1.2 branch
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:36:09 GMT
Quite a bit of work was done for the tree visiting support in the
trunk branch, but the 1.2 branch lacks these changes. For the most
part, these changes can be directly back ported from Trinidad 2 to 1.2
leveraging the APIs that Blake created for 1.2 tree visiting (like the
VisitResult and VisitContext as examples).

I have prototyped the necessary changes on a branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/anrobins_1.2.12.3_visitTree_4

If there are no objections, I would like to check these changes into
the 1.2.x branch of Trinidad so that we can avoid having errors in 1.2
if more people begin to use the visit tree APIs in that version.

Please let me know within the "Apache standard" 3 days if there are
any problems.

I opened this ticket for the change:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1884

-Andrew