myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF 2.0 and jetty:run
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:32:57 GMT
I have been using this for some time, and is the eclipse version. No
problems with this one (using JSP 2.2)

<plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>jetty-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>7.0.1.v20091125</version>
                <configuration>
                    <connectors>
                        <connector
implementation="org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
                            <port>8181</port>
                        </connector>
                    </connectors>
                    <scanIntervalSeconds>10</scanIntervalSeconds>
                </configuration>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.servlet.jsp</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
                        <version>2.2</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>javax.el</groupId>
                        <artifactId>el-api</artifactId>
                        <version>2.2.1-b01</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.glassfish.web</groupId>
                        <artifactId>el-impl</artifactId>
                        <version>2.2.1-b01</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                    </dependency>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                        <artifactId>jsp-2.1-glassfish</artifactId>
                        <version>9.1.1.B60.25.p2</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                        <exclusions>
                            <exclusion>
                                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                                <artifactId>jsp-api-2.1</artifactId>
                            </exclusion>
                            <exclusion>
                                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                                <artifactId>start</artifactId>
                            </exclusion>
                            <exclusion>
                                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                                <artifactId>jetty-annotations</artifactId>
                            </exclusion>
                        </exclusions>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>