myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces master pom v 9
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:58:45 GMT
Hi Mark

Ok, I think we are fine with the changes committed. I'll try to build other
myfaces projects using this pom  to see if everything is ok (on maven 2.2.1,
before this release I used maven 2.0.10). If you find something I can
rebuild the artifacts and propose the vote again. Really use nexus makes
things easier.

best regards,

Leonardo