myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] fading out the old snapshots repo
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:59:21 GMT
@Jakob: we should imo generally remove ALL <repositories> and
<distributionManagement> repo settings (repos, NOT the sites!). All we need for
doing a release is in apache-parent, and all other settings are most probably
problematic if not broken.

@Bruno: sadly the 2 repos both have the same id :( This was meant to provide a
smooth migration but turned out to introduce problems with some maven versions
if the snapshots are 'versioned' (automatically applying a timestamp). Thus my
mirrorOf solution...

LieGrue,
strub