myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From verginie <verginie.theb...@wipro.com>
Subject Problem while uploading files using <t:inputFileUpload>
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 06:02:51 GMT

Hi,

I am using <t:inputFileUpload> for uploading files.

Using the following jars:
- myfaces-api-1.1.5.jar
- myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar
- tomahawk-1.1.8.jar
- commons-io-1.3.2.jar
- commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar

Sometimes, it fails to upload file.

The following exceptions occur:

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException:
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Connection reset

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)

or

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException:
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

Caused by:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.MultipartStream$MalformedStreamException:
Stream ended unexpectedly

Can someone help me, regarding this issue?
Thanks in advance.