myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] getting rid of all java.net maven repositories
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:15:44 GMT
I also found out that we use 4 different versions of shale-test in tomahawk.
And shale-test-1.0.3 is pulling in the dev.java.net repository.

I now removed all <repositories> from tomcat and until yet it at least builds
fine.

We btw also have a repository.jboss.org repo in myfaces-core. But this is way
better maintained than the dev.java.net

one.

Another point would be to better utilise <dependencyManagement> and
<pluginManagement>. Is it really necessary to use 3 different
maven-builder-plugin versions in tomahawk?

LieGrue,
strub