myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pending issues before release myfaces core 2.0.1
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:52:19 GMT
Hi no need anymore, I have found the root of the issue, somewhere along
the full page refresh the view state is lost, the issue is within the
realm of jsf.js.
I am going to fix the issue tomorrow morning.

Please do not release before I have fixed it, after that I will have no
more issues pending.

Werne