myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pending issues before release myfaces core 2.0.1
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:51:08 GMT
Hi Leo from my side all issues additionally reported are fixed now,
however an old/new one has reared its ugly head
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2811

I thought I had fixed it a while ago, by introducing cdata escapes via a
double buffer on the partial response writer impl. I will try to
reproduce the case bruno is reporting here, but I doubt I will have
enough time to fix this one today. If you are not able to do it today I
will get back to it tomorrow to have this one fixed (again).

And also this one is pretty evil, I ran into it today while I was
investigating the ppr navigation cases:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2809

For me this one is definitely a showstopper, the problem must be
somewhere on the server.

Werner