myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use maven-shade-plugin to prevent duplicate code
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:46:21 GMT
Hi

The code that is duplicated on myfaces-test is code that is used for
implement a mock object (in this case MockExternalContext). This code is
just some wrappers and it is not expected this will change in the future. So
the question is why bother us in this case? In this case use
maven-shade-plugin is not worth.

Myfaces shared is another different problem. Here we have code that we
really need to be used on different projects. Really we have two problems
there:

1. How to share the code between different projects.
2. Do a full clean up, removing all stuff we don't need and construct a
better API.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe