myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Korherr <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: provide a way to define the ordering of ELResolvers
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:53:41 GMT
Hi Mark,

In the JSF 2.0 spec section 5.2.6, the implemented order is defined, thus we
cannot change this.

If you want to overwrite it without changing MyFaces core you could create
your own ELResolverBuilder and set it in ApplicationImpl via
setResolverBuilderForFaces().

However IMO this is a task the EG has to address for JSF 2.1, because the
right order can bring a lot of performance improvements and should totally
be configurable.

Regards,
Jakob

--