myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr>
Subject Re: [GSOC] HTML5 Prototypes <hx:inputText> and <hx:datalist>
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 07:19:26 GMT

> I think we could come up, later... with some convenience tags, like

<hx:inputSearch /> which has the most reasonable attrs.

Sure. That seems easy when we have <hx:inputText>.

Regarding the pattern attr, can't we drive something like:

pattern="[0-9][A-Z]{3}" via the regEx validatior ?

Totally. That was the approach on other components, I missed this one.
Thanks.

Greetings,
Ali