myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces core 2.0.1
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:53:07 GMT
Yes, my reading of that page is that they'd have to be documented in
the notices file.

I would copy what you previously found at this URL:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/NOTICE

You might also want to look at one of Geronimo's xsd files and see if
they "labeled" it in some way as stated by the ASF licensing page.