myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] release for myfaces master pom v 8
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:10:45 GMT
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the version 8 release of Apache
MyFaces Master POM.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:

 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.myfaces" v 8  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account [1].

Please take a look at the version 8 pom and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces8
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes