myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf-uncompressed.js in dev mode does not work out entirely
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:39:17 GMT
Hi Werner

I think we should activate it with a web config param. Debug using the real
scripts in firefox is really useful. The idea could be provide a
jsf-uncompressed.js file with all scripts as default on dev mode, but have a
config param like
org.apache.myfaces.USE_MULTIPLE_JS_FILES_FOR_JSF_UNCOMPRESSED_JS by default
false.

regards,

Leonardo