myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] State saving performance improvements in MyFaces 2.0
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:54:29 GMT
Hi

I think the key classes are UIComponentBase , _DeltaStateHelper and
_DeltaList. Take a look at UIComponentBase.saveState() and
UIComponentBase.restoreState(). Those methods have calls to other methods
that are critical to state saving. I remember UIViewRoot has other methods
too. I think check those classes are a good point to start.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe