myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Freedman <michael.freed...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Portlet Bridge 1.0.0
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:51:21 GMT
FYI ... we have patched up the project's root pom to reference the
errant respository and rebuilt the artifacts which replaced the old
one's at:
http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Emfreedman/portlet-bridge/>

I have verified an empty repository builds as well as verified that the
generated libs continue to pass the TCK and the examples run (properly).

But please do double check my work.

Unless I hear otherwise I intend to close the vote Tuesday and
publish/not publish based on the vote.
    -Mike-