myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] become shared 4.0.x branch trunk
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 14:11:39 GMT
+1

I think this will be easier in the end.

I did fall into this hole the 2nd time already ;)

txs and LieGrue,
strub

--- Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr, 7.5.2010:

Von: Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: [VOTE] become shared 4.0.x branch trunk
An: "MyFaces Development" <dev@myfaces.apache.org>
Datum: Freitag, 7. Mai, 2010 16:08 Uhr

+1

2010/5/7 Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com>

Hi

Right now, shared trunk points to jsf 1.1 version (in this case 2.0.x) and since most of the
development is on JSF 2.0 branch we should change so the 4.0.x branch will be trunk. Also,
the link on "current" module points to trunk and in this case jsf 1.1 branch.

The change requires first a vote to be done. Please vote +1 if you want to make shared 4.0.x
branch trunk, and create a current11 module so you can build jsf 1.1 sources like current12.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes