myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you partition SVN commits in myfaces
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 11:13:28 GMT
I'm not an expert on svn so I can't answer your specific question, but
if you can't find a solution, you could commit everything to a branch,
then merge to trunk individually.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a really fu.... SVN problem.
>
> I did a lot changes to EXTCDI, and wrote a few tests.
>
> Now I don't like to commit the whole core/src/test in one commit but split it into single
commits to match the Jirs issues.

> But once I svn add core/src/test, I cannot commit the files beneath it independently
because whenever I try to commit solo files beneath the tree, I always get a SVN failure "this
file is not currently under SVN control" which is completely wrong as svn status clearly showes
a 'A'.