myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ext Scripting Quo Vadis
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:52:28 GMT
Ok then the roadmap is clear for me, I will do another final testing
round next week, to trace down additional bugs (and will also finally
test the ext-val integration which should not give any problems as far
as I can judge both systems)
and once all this is done I will start to prepare the release.

Werner