myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] general participation question
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:04:18 GMT
Ok just checked the FAQs for this year

# Can students already working on an open source project continue to
work on it as part of Google Summer of Code?

Yes, as long as they meet all other requirements for program
eligibility. Students should be sure to note their previous relationship
with the project in their applications. New work will need to be done
for the project as part of participation in GSoC.

Seems like it is ok

Werner