myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you partition SVN commits in myfaces
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:54:05 GMT
Actually Marc this seems like a hosed SVN structure to me (on the client
side)
I usually also do the add and then commit independendly way always
worked for me, still does even nowadays, with git-svn instead of plain svn.
Btw. for your problem git-svn is even better, you can structure
your commits in a bunch of local commits and then have git-svn doing
the dcommit of your local commits into the server, it will end up with
the same structure as you had before on your local commit tree.
(But be aware, svn:externals are a no go if you use git-svn)

Werner