myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dave (JIRA)" <...@myfaces.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (TOMAHAWK-1499) client id error in decode method
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:17:32 GMT
client id error in decode method
--------------------------------

                 Key: TOMAHAWK-1499
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1499
             Project: MyFaces Tomahawk
          Issue Type: Bug
         Environment: Window XP, JBoss 5.1.0, Tomahawk 1.1.9, Richfaces 3.3.1
            Reporter: Dave


we made a JSF component called <my:select>. It is used inside <t:dataTable> as
the following:
 
<t:dataTable...>
   <t:column>
 
       <t:dataList ...>
           <h:inputText rendered="bean.inputRenderable" ... />
 
           <my:select rendered="bean.selectRenderable" ... />
 
       </t:dataList>
 
   </t:column>
</t:dataTable>
 
During encodeEnd(....) , the client id is  (simplified version) 
 
A:4:B:0:C:D
 
But decode(...),  the client id is  A:1:B:0:C:D
the decode(...) for client id (A:4:B:0:C:D) is never called.
 
the request is made using ajax, the client Id is a request parameter.
 
In the decode(...) method, we check if the request map contains the clientId
 
    if (!requestMap.containsKey(clientId))
       return true;
 
So the decode is ignored.


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message