myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: myfaces wiki
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:54:49 GMT
# Include the cwiki account name of a PMC member (preferably the PMC
chair) who will help administer the space.

Gerhard, do you want to help to administer the space?
For the next weeks I have not much to time for that...

# Also specify the key name for the Space. The key name cannot be changed.
=> myfaces ? :)

.Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf