myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MyFaces Extension Scripting Beta 1
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:14:06 GMT
Hia guys
I have so far not enough votes from PMC members.
Either more PMC members vote +1
or I will have to postpone the Beta-1

I am open for both options, since I fixed 2-3 bugs in between
which allowed the integration into Brunos project.
(None of them were so severe to stop the vote after all we are just
announcing a first beta, and they were mostly minor things)

So it is up to you, either another PMC votes (I am missing one vote)
or we will reroll the Beta with the latest fixes and then restart the
vote next week.

Werner