myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] MyFaces Extension Scripting Beta 1
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:24:43 GMT
Hi,

Leonardo and I were running the needed tasks to get the 1.0-beta-1
release of Apache MyFaces Extension Scripting out.

The artifacts are deployed to Leonardos private Apache account ([1] and
[3] for binary and source packages).

Since the documentation is a work in progress (the download links to the
beta-1 will be added after the release in the trunk and hence currently
not directly connected to the release cycle), it is hosted under

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/ext-script-site/

and not yet directly linked from our mainpage.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Please take a look at the "2.0-beta-1" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Werner Punz

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/extscript10beta1/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes