myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From navnath kumbhar <kumbhar.navn...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with Trinidad's Dialog box
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:08:22 GMT
Hi There,

I had checkout demo example's source code from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/trunk/trinidad-example/trinidad-demo

Than configured that code in eclipse for development.
All the functionality and demo examples are working fine, except Dialog Box
demo

I have configured all the things properly as there mention on following link
for Demo example
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/dialogs.html

Here is my code
parent.jspx
useWindow="true" windowWidth="250" windowHeight="250" />

faces-config.xml
<navigation-rule>
<from-view-id>/parent.jspx</from-view-id>
<navigation-case>
<from-outcome>dialog:sayHello</from-outcome>
<to-view-id>/sayHello.jspx</to-view-id>
</navigation-case>
</navigation-rule>

Finally my sayHello.jspx file just contain hello message with required jspx
tags.

When I click on button to see dialog box, there is no any error, there is no
any warning, Just it load the same page.
I don't know what's going wrong?
Can any one help me out for this issue?

Is I am doing something wrong? Please

Also there is error in demo example for class
org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.util.BindingTest.
This class didn't import
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.util.ComponentReference.
I search out to find package for this class, but I fail. I have
trinidad-api-2.0.0-alpha and trinidad-impl-2.0.0-alpha.
I got one link which shows me about above class
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/apidocs/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/util/package-tree.html
>From where I download this package?
Can any one send me link where I can find jar file with above class.
Can this class makes difference for showing dialog box?

Please help me.................. Any help is welcome..............

Thank You,
Navnath Kumbhar.