myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject [Trinidad][Skinning][API] need InputStreamProviderFactory class
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:42:52 GMT
<head>
</head>
Hi,<br>
While working on <a
 href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1729">TRINIDAD-1729</a>
provide a hook for for an external decorator of Skin
InputStreamProvider, I realized that I need InputStreamProvider to be
public. I created JIRA TRINIDAD-1746 for that. Now while working
further on TRINIDAD-1729, I realized I need a way for the 'name' (css
file name) to be passed in to the InputStreamProvider. To do this, I
need a public API InputStreamProviderFactory that has a
getProvider(name) method.<br>
This is very similar to NameResolver, but it is simpler, it doesn't
throw an exception, and it should suit our needs fine.<br>
Let me know if you are ok with my adding the interface: <br>
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProviderFactory<br>
public InputStreamProvider getProvider(String name)<br>
Thanks! <br>
Jeanne<br>